Beef Jerky Recipe
- ¾ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds steaks, thinly sliced
- Whisk all the ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Add the thinly sliced meat into bowl and turn to coat completely. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours to overnight.
- When ready to cook the beef, preheat the oven to 175 degrees F. line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over the foil
- Transfer the beef to paper towels to dry. Arrange beef slices in a single layer on the prepared wire rack on the baking sheet. Then Discard the remaining marinade.
- Bake beef in the preheated oven until dry and leathery for 3 to 4 hours.
- Once the beef jerky is finished cooking, Cut with scissors into bite-size pieces.