Came across this recipe while making steaks for a get together out of the blue and turned out to be a hit. First put the Montreal steak seasoning, rosemary into a bowl then add the red wine into the bowl. Use a whisk to mix the ingredients and wine in the bowl, poke the steak(s) with a fork on both sides to allow the marinade to seep into the meat better. Once you have mixed the marinade and have poked the steak(s) on both sides you can now add the steak(s) to the marinade. Place into the fridge and allow to marinade for about 3-5 hours while turning the steaks(s) after a couple hours. As you let the steaks sit and marinade you can now prepare a side of your own preference. Cooking these steaks is best done over open fire on low heat to thoroughly cook the steaks from the inside without burning the exterior of the meat. Leaving the inside at a medium to medium rare and a browned exterior will provide you with the best flavor and juiciness of the steak. You are now ready to enjoy your delicious meal.
- 1 Cup red wine
- 2 to 3 Sprays rosemary
- 2 to 3 sprays Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 to 3 steaks
How to make it
- Get ingredients ready
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl
- Use for a fork to poke both sides of the steak to allow faster marinade process
- Refrigerate for about 3-5 hours turn the steak(s) after a couple hours to make sure the meat is fully marinated.
- Take this time to prepare your sides
- Cook the steaks to the preference that you like and discard the marinade